Mobilising quality management
Quality management creates competitive advantages. A high quality of products and services increases customer satisfaction and reduces “repair contacts” such as enquiries and complaints. Quality management thus increases not only market success and productivity, but also employee satisfaction. The goal is a holistic and quality management that offers the following advantages:
- Permanent impulses into the organisation
- View of developments in the market
- Unification of different stakeholder perspectives
- Enabling prioritisation of activities
- Enabling the organisation to implement new impulses
Quality management thus makes a significant contribution to aligning the organisation with customer expectations and market requirements. It forms the basis for an agile and adaptive attitude in the company and thus ensures success not only today, but above all in the future.