Employee Experience Management
What is Employee Experience Management?
EX Management is about the systematic consideration and analysis of employee experiences and the conscious design of relevant sections. Empirical analyses are used for clear prioritisation as well as qualitative methods and creative sessions to develop optimisation ideas.
EX Management offers the opportunity to work constructively and with great pleasure on the experience. Experiencing this approach live in a pilot is an aha experience for many employees and also works council members – and dispels any doubts in an instant. Let’s go on the journey together.
Why Employee Experience Management?
- The resource view: Employees are the decisive competitive factor for a successful company
- The market view: Differentiation is increasingly not created by product details, but by wow effects and the experience of performance in contact with the company – conveyed via employees who radiate enthusiasm
- The employer branding view: If the employee experience is excellent, employees report enthusiastically about the company and recommend it to others.
- The human perspective: With a positive mood at the workplace, work is more fun
How do we work?
- Empirically on the pulse of the employees: We do not conjecture, but ask questions
- Concretely: we help you to translate the feedback into concrete impulses for action
- Quick wins vs. thick boards: We systematically assess where we can achieve quick wins and where a larger investment is necessary and worthwhile
- Joint responsibility in the house: Depending on the journey and focus, the relevant actors are directly involved in the EX work.