„Culture eats strategy for breakfast – and both are important for the customer’s experience“
Dr Judith Glüsenkamp joined MSR in 2011 and has been a partner since 1 January 2021. Her focus is on customer strategy, customer and employee experience, and business analytics.
Like MSR Consulting as a whole, Dr Glüsenkamp pursues a holistic consulting approach based on sound analysis, clear recommendations and active support in implementation. Accordingly, her project experience lies in these fields, among others:
- Customer strategy based on differentiated customer, sector and company analysis
- Design of management systems including KPI logic and benchmarking
- Stakeholder management customers, employees and sales partners
- Accompanying changes within the framework of a cultural change
- Organisational and process optimisation from the customer’s point of view
- Customer-oriented incentive and control systems as well as HR concepts
Dr Glüsenkamp focuses on the meaningful combination of organisational and cultural changes in order to successfully shape transformations.
Dr Glüsenkamp completed her studies and doctorate in the field of business psychology. She is also a qualified trainer and has completed further training in leadership at the INSEAD Business School. Within MSR, Dr Glüsenkamp is responsible for recruiting new colleagues and developing the advisory services and tools.